Questions to ask about a potential Bankruptcy Trustee:
1. Does the company have an office?
2. Do they have a presence online and through social media?
3. Have they been in business a long time?
4. Do they have a team that supports them?
5. Are they actually a certified Bankruptcy Trustee??
A good Bankruptcy Trustee should:
At Fuller Landau Debt Solutions, we offer a complimentary consultation where one of our experienced and knowledgeable financial professionals will review your personal circumstances and present solutions that make sense for YOU.
Why wait? Reach out to us today: (647) 952-6081.
- Tony S.